AUB's Report and Support system 

AUB condemns bullying, harassment, assault and discrimination of any kind. All students, staff and campus visitors can report something anonymously or get support from an advisor.



Students and staff can report an incident using the AUB’s Report and Support system. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from a Wellbeing Officer.  If you choose to talk to a Wellbeing Officer they will be able to talk through the options and support available to you, in confidence, or refer you to other sources of support. 

You will need to report to the police and other relevant services separately, if you wish to. Student Services can support you to access these services. The university can still follow its disciplinary process if the police have decided that they will take no further action. Any university investigation would be suspended if there was an ongoing police investigation.


Who will receive this information and who will it be shared with?


Once you have filled the form out and provided your details you will be contacted by Head of Academic & Student Services or the Wellbeing Services. If you make an anonymous report this will contribute to wider data collection.


The Head of Academic & Student Services receives the report and will then allocate it to the most appropriate person for follow up, this will primarily be with Wellbeing Services. No information is shared with Course Tutors. Students can report Student Services staff and in this instance, the Head of Academic & Student Services would allocate to another manager to investigate.


University Policies 

If you choose to make a formal complaint to the University about a student or member of staff there are procedures which set out the steps you'll need to follow. 

You can report another student under the Student Disciplinary Policy

If you wish to report a member of staff, you can make a formal complaint to the University under the Student Complaints Procedure.

The Head of Academic and Student Services can advise you on these policies – please contact