We're getting LOST and raising money for our pals at Dorset Mind in the process
AUBSU RAG (that's Raising and Giving) are going BIG for 2018 and are abandoning 50 of AUB's finest somewhere in the UK, all in the name of charity.
Yourself and your teammates will have to find your way back to Bournemouth without spending any money before any of the other teams beat you to it. And just to make it that little bit fun (or harder, depending on your definition of fun) we'll be throwing in some extra little scavenger hunt-style challenges for you to complete along the way too. The team who scoops up the most points (whether that's by finding their way back the quickest, or by completing the most challenges) will win!
The best part? You'll be helping to raise funds for our pals over at Dorset Mind, a local mental health charity who aim to educate and support those faced with mental health issues.
"So, how can I get involved in this wild idea?" we hear you say.
Well, it's easy...
1. Like our LOST Facebook event page, so you can keep up to date with all of the LOST goings-on
2. Pick your team of three (be careful who you choose, you don't want to be stranded in the middle of nowhere with just anyone...)
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of all 3 of your teammates and you'll receive a secret code and instructions on how to sign up
4. Get fundraising! You'll need to raise a minimum of £35 for Dorset Mind in order to take part. They're a great bunch of people and a fantastic cause, so raise as much as you can!
5. Attend our training session. Attendance is compulsory, because we need to make sure you all know what you're doing before we leave you in the middle of nowhere
6. Jump on board our LOST coach on Saturday 24 March, and let the fun begin!