aUBSU ACTION: CORONAVIRUS
There's been a lot to deal with recently, and our first priority is always your wellbeing and safety.
As part of this focus, AUBSU has cancelled all face-to-face events and activities until further notice.
We are holding online events and are looking at how the situation develops for Term 2 activities.
- Clubs, Societies and Networks
- Give it a Go sessions
- Life Drawing sessions
- Courtyard Bookings
- Market Days
- Bus Trips
- Volunteer Week (16th - 20th March)
- Eden Project Bus Trip (21st March)
- AUBSU Thank You Awards (27th March)
- LOST (2nd May)
- AUBSU Thank Yous (20th May)
- Yard Party (22nd May)
We will be working on providing online activities and resources for the following priorities:
1. Providing useful information relating to mental, physical and emotional wellbeing
2. Signposting to advice
3. Preventing misinformation
4. Providing enhanced student experience with online/digital activities
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org