Stella & Jordan's Iced Tea and Coffee Recipes
Sometimes you just need to take a step back and breathe.
Sometimes, you need a calming cuppa to accompany your rest, but when it's hot as heck outside, what can you have?
Try these handy recipes for classic cool drinks, made by our very own Sabbs, Stella and Jordan!
Iced Tea Recipe
- At least 2 herbal tea bags of your choice
- Half a lemon juiced (optional)
- Sugar or honey
- At least a 4-cup jug for making and storing the tea in the fridge
- Measure at least 4 cups of water and in a pan bring to heat until boiled.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and gently stir until dissolved
- Once boiled transfer the water into the jug and let it cool.
- Add your preferred tea bags (the more bags the stronger your tea)
- Place in the fridge and leave overnight
- Serve with a teaspoon of lemon and enjoy!
If this tea is too strong for your tastes, you can add a little water before serving or just serve over ice and the ice will slowly dilute the tea
Almond Iced Coffee Recipe
- Almond milk or any milk of your choice
- 3 teaspoons of loose Coffee, I recommend Beanies Amaretto Almond Flavour Instant Coffee
- Sugar or honey of your choice.
- Measure at least 2 ½ Cups of Milk and transfer into a pan
- Place the heat on a low setting and allow the milk to heat
- As it warms add at least 3 teaspoons of coffee and gently stir
- Continue to stir until the coffee lumps disappear.
- Add at least 2 tablespoons of sugar and stir or skip and add honey at the end.
- Let the coffee mix boil for a minute and transfer into a jug or mug and leave to cool.
- You can also place in fridge or add ice.
- Add honey, serve, and enjoy!